Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Van Allen Family

This beautiful family is the Van Allen family and I have known them for years. We all went to good ol' Chandler High School together back in the day and now they have this cute family. I had a lot of fun with them and their kids were so good and fun to shoot. I have been dying to post about them and I hope they love these pictures as much as I do! Thanks for such a great afternoon!

Such a sweet family







Jenny and her new baby Owen, I love mom and baby pictures

Olivia was such a fun little girl to chase around!

So precious

and I love pictures with the daddy



Ok this one is out of focus but I still love it, she was so done with everything and was running away from me



1 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

I LOVE the one with the little girl in the tutu!! SO cute!! I think it's my favorite!