Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Auernig Family

Here are our good friends the Auernigs. I have talked about Jenn and Owen, but now you get to meet Sam and Jenn's husband Brad. We had a lovely afternoon at Murray Park and then came over to my house for some yummy dinner and some Mario Cart Wii. Thanks for such a fun night! We had a really good time with your sweet family!

Owen and Sam, isn't this so adorable? They are so cute!

Brad and his boys

Jenn and Sam, he was such a good little guy for me

Owen and Brad, Owen was cracking me up the whole time. He is a ham!

Brad and Jenn, awwww

So cute

and cute again!

Brad and Sam



Jenn and Owen

2 comments:

Brad and Jenn said...

Thanks Ashleigh!! We love the pictures! We had a great time that night too- lets do it again soon!

Annie Jarman said...

You must have figured out the softness (are these the ones you were asking me about?) because they look great!!