Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Curtis Family

This is my uncle Kirk and his wife Tara and beautiful daughter Sophia aka Sophie. I took pictures of Tara and Sophie last year and this time we got the whole family. They are a special little family and Sophie is certainly a special little girl for so many reasons. I am so glad that we got to do this, you guys are wonderful!

we are a happy family...

Sophie, she was so darn cute that day!

Tara and Sophie, gorgeous!



Kirk and Tara, what a good looking couple!

This picture is so cute! I love it! He just adores her so much!

Love, love, love this one! She kept putting rocks in her mouth and she thought it was so funny! Thanks again you guys! Love you!



5 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

You were busy on vacation!! These all look really good, Ash! Can't wait for our turn!!

sarah goodman said...

Smashing...just smashing...SO great...they look so BEAUTIFUL! great job!

Anonymous said...

Ahsleigh,these pictures are absolutely ADORABLE. What a cute family!

mizkylie said...

They are a beautiful family!! Sophie is such a cutie!! Hey Ashleigh, Just wanted you to know that I sent you an IMPORTANT email. My email address is mizkylie@gmail.com, just so if you see it, you know its from me...Thanks a ton. You have a remarkable talent!!

mizkylie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.