Friday, June 20, 2008

Can't get enough!

So I spent the morning with Owen and Sam, yes, I know, I just did their family pictures last week, but this was a 4 year old shoot and a 1 year old shoot and I had so much fun! They were so good for and me and Jenn only had to jump up and down a few times! Thanks again for such a great time and I am so glad that I know you guys!

Owen and Sam



Isn't that just one of the sweetest faces you have ever seen? He loves his blankey!

and another sweet face!

Mama Jenn wanted some "nakey" pictures and this is when Sam was the happiest! Also when he was peeing on the black sheet! Hilarious!

and Owen again, looking very GQ, who said a prayer today and "Mason's Grandma Duke would go home so that Mason could go and play with Owen" is that one of the funniest things you have ever heard?! Thanks again for a wonderful morning!

2 comments:

Brad and Jenn said...

I love them!!! Too cute!!! Thanks so much Ashleigh- we had a great time!

Whitney said...

Those boys are so adorable! What a cute family. I love the one of Sam with his blankey!!

Maybe me and Kyle should do some 1 year pictures?