Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Price Fam

This is the Price Family who we know through Masons best buddy Owen (he is their nephew). Anyway, we had so much fun, they are such a beautiful little family and their little girl was just too cute for words. She was so good and let me take a ton of pictures of her (I did her newborn pictures as well) and the whole time she was just jabbering away and making animal noises! Thanks for such a fun afternoon, you guys were awesome!

Having fun with mom and dad

Hadlee having so much fun in the flowers

I didn't do it!

Are we having fun yet?



This one was my favorite...



with her mommy, I love the expression on her face.

with her daddy who you can tell she adores!

3 comments:

us said...

Ashleigh You did a great job I absolutely love them I cant wait to get them back Thank you so much

Brad and Jenn said...

Those pictures are so cute!! You did a great job & I can't wait to do ours!

Whitney said...

Nice job Ashleigh! They are such a cute little family.