Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jack and Sam

We headed on over to Memory Grove and took these darling pictures of my boys best friends, Jack and Sam who used to live next door to us but sadly moved away. But we have been keeping up on our play dates so they see each other quite a bit. Anyway, on this particular afternoon, these guys were a total riot! We were all laughing so much; I asked Sam if I could take some more pictures and he said to me, "OK, but just one more!" They were so good and I really had a great time! Thanks for the fun!

How cute is this?!

2 comments:

Romney Family said...

Those pictures are so adorable.....you did a great job taking their picture! I can't believe you actually got some of Jack even though he was running all over the place! Thanks again foe the fun afternoon!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I love those pictures!! But then my grandkids are soooo cute, aren't they!!


Sarah Jackson