Friday, November 14, 2008

New Baby

This is Baby Bella. Isn't she so pretty?! I love shooting newborns (and yes Annie, that does sound horrible!). They are so fresh and innocent and just darn adorable. This is actually Alex's cousin! Yes, a 1st cousin! Which makes her mama my kids Great Aunt! Kind of fun, huh? Anyway, here are some faves from the batch...


Bella and her mama, these are my favorite kinds of pictures, ones with the moms... so precious


Bella and big brother Gabe, she was "done" with pictures by this time but I still think it is cute and he was less than thrilled to be holding her; but isn't he so handsome?!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I still have not met our newest little cousin. She is beautiful!! And the pictures are amazing!

Annie Jarman said...

Such sweetness! I looove the feeties! So cute!

Annie Jarman said...

And I love the shot with her mommy! Nicely done!