Sunday, October 19, 2008

6 little boys = FUN!

This was a crazy shoot! But lots of fun, this was my sisters sister-in-laws and their kids, aren't they all adorable?!! Thanks for the fun day! Enjoy!

Drew, he really made me work for it, also a cutie!

My beautiful sister and my nephews!



Lawson, such a cutie! I am so sad to say that I did not get a good one of Breghten that day, he wasn't in the mood for pictures that day! Next time!

Meagan and Hudson, her hair looks so cool because she was throwing him up in the air, attempting to coax a smile out of him; it worked!



Shawndel and cutie-pie Cody

Such a sweet face!



Ethan, he was a stud!

Ethan and Drew, brothers



Hudson, he was very serious that day, but I LOVE serious faces and he had a good one! Very handsome!

1 comments:

Meagan said...

I forgot you have your professional blog! Thanks so much for taking all these pictures. They turned out so cute. I can't wait to get some framed and scrapbooked :) We'll have to do it again.