Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Darling

This little cutie is my niece Brea or "Breda" as Ian calls her. Isn't she adorable? We took these this morning and I just could not wait to post them. She had so many fun girly outfits that I took over 250 pictures! I had a hard time stopping! :) I had a lot of fun with this chair as well, can you tell? It turned out to be a great prop and added so much to the picture, not that it needed much adding too with that pretty little girl! I can't get over how big she is now, time goes by way too fast! Here are some favorites...thanks for coming over Brea!




3 comments:

Whitney said...

That first picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I want a copy of that.

Annie Jarman said...

Cute photos! Good job! She's adorable!

Ashleigh said...

Thanks to both of you!