Monday, March 17, 2008

Curtis Family

OK, so I really dropped the ball on this one! I did this shoot way back in December for my cousin Mario and his beautiful wife Cori and their cute family. We were in Phoenix and they came over to my moms house and we did these right in her front yard. Then we came home and my life got really crazy with Christmas and the Hawaii trip. Before Alex and I left for Maui, we backed up all of my photo shoots on the computer to our external hardrive, which I promptly forgot about until now and I am so sorry! Anyway, better late than never and it was fun to look at these again, they are such a wonderful family and I had a fun time taking their pictures!




2 comments:

mizkylie said...

Cute pics!!! Our family REALLY needs family pics. We have NEVER taken any!! sad huh? So, I was wondeing if we could set up a photo shoot for this spring or summer. I'd love to do the shoot at Thanksgiving point. Let me know. Thanks!!

Ashleigh said...

Sure, just let me know when you will be in town and we will see if we can figure out a time.