Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Emily & Derek

This is one of my beautiful sisters, Emily and her hubby Derek. They are both graduating this year and wanted to get some pictures done for their announcements so we headed over to the Mesa Arts Center, which was amazing! So many great locations! Anyway, this is actually where they got engaged so it was fun to go back there with them. We had so much fun! Thanks for letting me torture you Derek and CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!


This is the one they ended up using...



and this is the spot where he proposed, awwww, aren't they so cute?



and I just fell in love with this wall, I thought it looked awesome with the colors they were wearing.


2 comments:

mizkylie said...

What a gorgeous couple!

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog. Lovely pictures. You have a good eye!
My dear friend is just beginning her buisness. www.elizabethannettphotograpy.com

Take care!