Monday, July 21, 2008

The Jarman Family

So I finally got to photograph my wonderful friend Annie and her lovely family. She did my family pictures back in May and I got to return the favor a few weeks ago. Here are a few of my faves...

The cute fam

Annie and Aiden, isn't this shot so pretty?!

Travis and their beautiful little girl Emily

This is what Aiden looked like after we were done, I chased him all over Murray Park and he would hardly look at me. It must be the curse of the photographers children because mine wont look at me either now when I pull out my camera, the put their hands in front of their faces and say, "No Mom!". Anyway, I still managed to get a few good shots and love this one, I will call it "Aiden in Motion!"

1 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Oh I love! Thank you! I can't wait to see the rest!!