Monday, January 7, 2008

Aloha!

Alex and I went to Maui last week and we had so much fun! We left the boys for the first time and my wonderful Mom and sister Malorie came up here and watched the boys for us. I had never been and was not quite sure that I would like Hawaii (I don't like the ocean!) but I absolutely loved it! And it was even more wonderful because I was there with Alex (awwww!) Anyway, we can't wait to go back sometime soon with the boys! I did not take my really good camera because I did not want to lug it around so these pictures are just OK. Next time I will have to take it instead of the little camera, anyway, I am babbling! Here are some fun pictures... (This is for you Dad! Enjoy!http://picasaweb.google.com/ashleighsbutler/MauiHawaii)

This was at our lovely hotel


Alex playing in the sand, what a cutie!



(We did not want to bug anyone to take our picture!) Hawaii was not kind to my hair!


Our Mustang Convertible, I would never want one for myself, but for this trip, it was great!


Looking out from the hotel balcony, so beautiful!


My favorite Beach in Wailea, I actually got in the water and played!


This was a sign we saw the beach after Alex had been snorkeling there a few times!

What a hunk!

What a cute couple!


1 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

I am so jealous. I need a vacation!

Email me about photos if you still want to do them!